Head to Gomerblog.com for great Medical Satire
New Super Duper Minimally Invasive Transurethral Aortic Valve Replacement Gaining Popularity
NEW HAVEN , CT – Patients across the country are calling their doctors at all hours asking to be scheduled for the newest minimally invasive surgery, SuDMITAVR, which stands for Super Duper Minimally Invasive Transurethral Aortic Valve Replacement.
The procedure was invented during an …
Read more on http://bit.ly/1uQroQ0
#Aortic_Valve, #Heart_Surgery, #Minimally_Invasive_Surgery aortic valve, heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery Full Articles, Internal Medicine, Surgery
- What did you find under your patient’s pannus?
- Tele-GYNs Now Offering Virtual Pelvic Exams
- ICD-10 to Include Code for “Dr.Oz says”, Automatic Trigger for Level 5 Visit
- Ear Anatomy Made Simple
- Cookie Monster In Critical Condition Due To Diabetic Complications
- Bed-Bound, Demented 89 year-old Successfully Resuscitated, Discharged to Wallow in Own Excrement at Nursing Home
- Styrofoam Cup Outperforms Crappy Disposable Stethoscope
- Petition to Rip Down All Joint Commission Tips and Pearls Sheets from Bathroom Stalls Gaining Momentum
- Las Vegas Hospital to Expand into Luxury Resort and Casino